Lincoln School is a one-room rural School serving students in grades k-6 for over one-hundred years. The staff consists of one teacher and one instructional aide. The teacher also serves as the school principal. The district receives support from the Marin County Office of Education for school nurse, psychological, speech and language and resource specialists. Lincoln School accepts as its mission:
• To instill the joy and value of learning to students;
• To provide a strong, balanced curriculum;
• To provide the type of community environment that develops social skills and encourages student responsibility and citizenship;
• To give each student the opportunity to be successful and recognized for his or her accomplishments;
• To foster partnerships with parents as essential to the success of each student.